I mentioned before that I am addicted to handbags. I own over 50 of them and I am running out of space. It doesn't stop me from buying more though :) I look for any excuse to buy a new bag. I was browsing through Jules B website and I found beautiful Michael Kors and Paul Smith bags. To be honest, I didn't know that Michael Kors designs beauties like this. The striped Paul Smith bags would be perfect for a holiday.
I also went back to Cruise website and noticed Marc Jacobs handbags on sale.
I always dreamed of the Petal To The Metal Nude Natasha Bag. It is such a beautiful, feminine design. The bowling bags are lovely too, I already own a gorgeous Gucci monogram bowling bag in white and red and it is one of my favourite handbags. The pink and coral tote bags would be perfect for a holiday. They are very spacious and the colours are vibrant and summery. Are you a fan of designer bags?
MICHAEL KORS and PAUL SMITH
1.Michael Kors Tan Large Bedford Bowling Satchel £269.74
2.Michael Kors Black Bedford Bowling Satchel £230.97
3.Michael Kors Dove Large Snake Bedford Bowling Satchel Bag £221.97
4.Paul Smith Libby Tote Bag in Pink £176.99
5.Paul Smith Libby Tote Bag in Purple £176.99
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Take Me Fluorescent Pink Tote Bag £120.00
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal To The Metal Nude Natasha Bag £225.00
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Werdie Transparent Lined Coral Pink Tote Bag £135.00
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Eazy Monogrammed Hazelnut Brown Bowling Bag £99.00
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Eazy Monogrammed Black Bowling Bag £165.00
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Eazy Monogrammed Beige Bowling Bag £99.00