Love Me Beauty started the year with yet another fantastic box. I don't think I've ever complained about their service and I always look forward to see their monthly menus. In my January box* I received three full size products and two samples including:
1. Anatomicals Shower Gel (full size, RRP £3.00) - I am not a massive Anatomicals fan, but I like the scent of this gel and if it doesn't get used in the shower, I will refill my hand wash bottle with it :)
2. Cosmetics A La Carte Divine Lash Mascara (full size, £23.00) - I've never tried anything from this brand, but I like testing new mascaras, especially when they claim to provide amazing length, definition and no clumps :) I don't open mascaras, unless I actually need a new one, so I can't tell you if it's any good, but I am looking forward to trying it in the future. PS. Please remember that you only have 3-6 months to use up your mascara, once you open it. If you don't follow this rule, you might get a nasty eye infection! I learned the hard way - it wasn't pretty!
3. NYX Eye Shadow (full size, £5.00) - I received a red shade called Extreme Apricot and I love it! It is super pigmented and I will definitely use it in a makeup look in the future. I like to experiment with bright colours.
4. Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier (65 ml sample size, full size is 250ml, £15.00) - I always look for volumising products for my fine hair and this mousse is perfect. I used it on damp hair before styling and it really helped to add a bit of volume, softness and shine.
5. Weleda Sea Buckhorn Body Oil (10ml sample size, full size is 100ml, £15.95) - I love Weleda and I am always impressed with their products. I used this oil after a bath and it left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. It is a light formula, so it sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a residue. It also smells gorgeous.
Overall, I am impressed with the box and the value this month was just above the £30.00 mark, which is great. A nice selection of makeup, hair care and body care, so there is definitely something for everyone. I picked menu 1, other menus had less crazy eyeshadow colours :)
You can buy the box from www.lovemebeauty.com for £10.00 +p&p. There are always three menus to choose from, to make sure you get the most suitable box for your needs/style.
Read my previous Love Me Beauty reviews here: May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December