I have a big collection of makeup bags, but I keep going back to simple, clear designs where all my products don't even have to be organised to be found easily :) I got this clear bag with a skincare gift set by Amie* and it is ideal! It has nice finishing touches, with a white leather trim, pink zip and little flowers on the bottom. It is the perfect size as well.
As an emotional wreck, I tend to carry every product I might need to do a full face of makeup when I am out, visiting family etc. I cry a lot, most of the time for no reason at all - a song I love, a sad film, a romantic film, my little boy being cute, missing my family etc. The list goes on :) haha. That's why I have to carry everything with me, including base products.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer - sample size, perfect to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of pores
-Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - foundation and concealer in one. Miracle worker!
-Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - the best under eye concealer I have ever tried.
-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - for setting my base and adding a gorgeous glow to my complexion.
-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - (Radiant Magenta) - my favourite pink blush.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette* - Perfect for adding definition to the eyes. I also use it for my brows.
-Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells Palette - Just in case I need a bit more shimmer on the eyes.
- Bourjois Liner Pinceau - my all time favorite liquid liner. It's incredible!
- Zoeva 227 Soft Definer Brush* - a MAC 217 dupe for blending eye shadows.
- Mini Laura Mercier Full-Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara - one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.
-Urban Decay Primer Potion - You simply can't go wrong with this primer.
-Shu Uemura Curlers - the only curlers that work on my flat, elephant lashes. Worth every penny!
-Mini Benefit Tweezers - I got them in THIS set. They are amazing!
- Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss in shade Beso - perfect dark nude shade.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Shade 09 Pink Caress - Probably my all time favourite pink lipstick.
- Benefit Lolli Tint* - I absolutely love this product and I use it all the time, even underneath lipsticks and glosses. It is very long lasting and adds a gorgeous wash of colour to the lips and cheeks.
TOOLS, BROWS, ETC...
-Real Techniques Retractable Brushes* - they are perfect for carrying in my makeup bag and the quality is outstanding. I also have the Bdellium Tools 762 Angled Brush* for my brows.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette - The best brow pencil on the market.
- Benefit Gimme Brow - I always have it with me as well :) It is super easy to use and makes my brows look amazing!
- Travel EDT Spray - I currently have Serge Lutens En Bois Vanille inside :)
- Pomade Divine - I love this lip balm and I also use it on my cuticles.
The last makeup product I always have with me is TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer*, my favourite ever highlighter. It is absolutely beautiful!
Do you carry a 'full face of makeup' in your bag?
*products marked with an asterisk are PR samples